The Project "Inter Moda Trading Cluster - together we can do better and more ...." has been developed with the financial support of Operational Programme Development of the Competitiveness of the Bulgarian Economy 2007-2013 co-financed by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund and the national budget of the Republic of Bulgaria.
The project is with duration of two years and was launched on 27th January 2012.
Managing Authority: Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism, Directorate European Funds for Competitiveness, 8 Slavyanska Street, Sofia 1052
Lead organization: Inter Moda Trading Ltd, the town of Kyustendil
The main project objective is to enhance the competitiveness and increase export opportunities of SMEs of Textile and Clothing Industries of the south-west planning region by integrating and including them in a cluster network in response to the requirements and pressure from the European and worldmarkets.
- Organizing the cluster’s administrative body and resource provision - appointment of three employees, conducting of training to improve the cluster management and staff’s capacity.
- Development of general and marketing strategy for the cluster's growth
- Exhibiting at Apparel & Clothing international fairs in EU countries
- Arrangement of and participation in business meetings with EU member-countries with developed clothing industries to establish contacts and exchange experiences and best practices
- Creation and publication of cluster members' product catalogue
- Publication and distribution of a monthly electronic newsletter
- Running and managing an active advertising and information campaign to promote the cluster, etc.
The expected results are strengthening of the cluster member garment producers' positions on both domestic and international markets through exchange of experiences and best practices, through better recognition, popularity and image of the cluster and consequently attraction of new members and potential customers and partners.